View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 04:43 AM   #62
OBW

Default Re: YP training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
Harold,

This is too much, as many of your posts are for me. I don't say anything to you, usually, out of the respect I have for you. But you are trying for me.

Posts like this are careless and inaccurate, giving a Ron Kangas reason to condemn us. (As DCP gears up for internet defense, I understand)
Actually, they are not as careless or inaccurate as someone like Ron may think. You may not like the flippant way that Harold says it, but a "full time" training that focuses almost exclusively on the ministry of a man who glossed over so much of the scripture and did the kind of illegitimate allegorizing being discussed in another thread on the rest of it is hard to understand as much more than a way to spread the LSM brand. And it is something used, after all those "truth camps" that the young attend, to complete the indoctrination into the LRC.

As Harold would probably say, "confuse and pickle them while they are young and they will never question it as they grow older." It seems that one of the Proverbs reads something like that, of course with a much purer intent and content.
OBW is offline   Reply With Quote