View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
countmeworthy

Default Re: Group Think: A Sinister Snare For Elders and Congregations Alike

Quote:
Igzy wrote
Going along with the crowd (i.e. groupthink) is almost never a good thing, because the crowd is almost always wrong
Another red flag concerning groupthink/'oneness'.........it breeds insecurity...especially in the LSM/LC. People lose their personal identity & once they leave, they're 'lost'. They don't know what to do with their lives. Their lives evolved around the LSM/LC. They don't even know how to TRUST GOD for direction & Guidance!!! It takes a long time..and even then, they're haunted by their involvement.

The ones who talked the talk on 'oneness'......don't know how to minister to the 'lost' anymore...to draw them, to point them to Jesus because they're oneness was not in Jesus. But it looks like it is because they call on the name of the Lord all the time. In truth, they're oneness is in the LSM/LC. And their calling on the Name of the Lord..is almost a coverup..'cause they're really calling on the Name of the LSM under the pretense of calling on Jesus. (Not ALL I'm sure...but for some reason I won't call on the Name of the Lord with that bunch! )

I suppose if there is 'one' good thing about the LSM/LC...and that IS a play on words.......is everything revolves around the RcV & the LSM books.
If a person truly wants the LORD JESUS and deliverence, they can pick up a KJ, NASB, Living Translation, Amplified for Bible reading. There are countless books, teachings, & a variety of ministries to tap into.

Not everything out there in Christendom/Christianity is beneficial...but thankfully we have a discerning spirit in Christ. Shedding the LSM/LC wineskin is the hardest..but the Word says OUR HELP comes from the Lord. We know that is true.

The whole LSM/LC dynamic is Sad...very, very sad.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote