View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 06:29 AM   #18
Paul Cox

Default Re: Parallel of Two Turmoils

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
The two turmoils website will be inaccessible for an indefinite period of time. This means none of my writings on the two forums will be accessible that were linked to www.twoturmoils.com.
Steve,
Maybe this is just my opinion only, but I'll throw it out there anyway. I lost any interest in your websites long ago, when I found out that you were willing to put the sites up and take them down at a whim, depending upon what you were, or what you thought you were accomplishing by having them up.

I got the impression that you thought you might have had the Blended Brothers in a choke hold by publishing the websites, and then were willing to give them some relief by backing off periodically - hoping to see them repent. How's that been working out for you? That's what I thought.

Why not post the truth, and just leave it up. There is nothing you can do to persuade Dan Towle or any of the Blended Brothers to have a change of heart. Joel K is not going to once again embrace you. Not gonna happen. I hope you can one day finally come to understand that. They don't care what you do, and you will never have any of them in a choke hold.

I fear for you, brother. I fear that one day you will find yourself setting in the middle of the floor, counting all the thousands of hours you have put in trying to get “reconciliation,” and come to the sad conclusion that it has all been for naught.

Just my opinion. But I also know from communicating with you in the past that this post is probably for naught.

Roger
Paul Cox is offline   Reply With Quote